2021 Creative Thinking for Workplace Problem Solving
Treat your work team to an interactive virtual lunch time experience on Creative Thinking for Workplace Problem Solving. Learn how to reboot your creative thinking and explore ways to enhance your creative minds. We will also:
- Identify negative attitudes that block creativity.
- Learn if you are left brained or right brained, and does it matter?
- Learn how to be creative in everyday problem solving.
- Learn techniques to tap into creative thinking.
- Learn methods to approach problem solving opportunities.
Dana Dalton Long is the owner of Let's Party Creatively, a business that provides teambuilding creative events. Honor your staff with a custom designed events, innovative and creative, and in person or online. Prior to launching her business in 2017, she retired from a career in banking and government. She is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelor Degree in Business Management with a concentration in Organizational Theory and Behavior. She is a graduate of UVA's Leading, Educating, and Developing (LEAD) program and Radford University's Leadership Development Institute.