Line Cook - Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available
At our core, we want every guest of Ballast Point Brewing Company to have world-class customer service every time they visit our Tasting Room and Brewery locations. We accomplish this by hiring passionate and dedicated individuals that provide prompt and courteous service to meet customer demands, and demonstrate strong knowledge of Ballast Point beers, brand, and cuisine. We expect our tasting room and kitchen staff to place customer needs ahead of their own, at all times, and continuously work to improve the overall productivity and guest experience.
We are looking for Line Cooks with part-time or full-time availability to work in our Daleville Kitchen.
– Set up and stock stations as necessary
– Cook menu items in cooperation with the kitchen staff
– Maintain a clean work station
– Stock inventory
– Ensure food is coming out in a timely manner and in high quality
– Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
– Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
– Solid Customer Service skills and abilities are required
– A minimum of 6 months restaurant and customer service related work experience required
– Team player that possess a “can do “attitude
– Nights, Weekends, and Holiday availability required
– Ability to handle difficult situations and adapt quickly to resolve problems
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
– Previous high volume kitchen experience required
– Culinary school trained preferred
– Able to work on your feet for the entirety of your shift
– Knowledge of knife skills, safety & sanitation
– food handlers card certification required
– Have a passion for all things Ballast Point!
If you are interested, please apply using the website link below.
Cheers to your next career!